Steam Tradin' Away

So nowadays kids my age have started to trade and buy shoes. 

I feel like trading away Steam items and games is the much cheaper, and more practical way to go!

http://www.reddit.com/r/SteamGameSwap/

So while browsing away on gaming subreddits, I stumbled across /r/steamgameswap, which was a subreddit solely dedicated to trading away Steam codes, games, and inventory items. At first I was a little confused on how to use it, since they have to give it some sort of order to prevent rip-offs and such. 

Eventually after a few failed posts, I finally figured out how the whole system worked!


Now I just need to stock up on some games during the "Christmas Sale", or even the "Big Picture Sale", and I'll be able to trade away! Maybe $100 in Steam credit would be good, since there are lots of flash deals and such. As of now I don't have too much in my TF2 or Dota 2 inventories either, so I'll just have to play more and stock up. I don't have much in my normal game inventory either, so I better start saving up!
Hat Fortress 2 Items up for sale

My games I have to trade and give away right now

---Brandon









Comments

Popular Posts