Onwards to Tomorrow


It's been quite the year. 

2018 started off pretty well, then really dipped in quality around the middle of the year-ish.
I can definitely pinpoint that the year bottomed out around late November,but I think I've gotten over the worst of things. My original plan for this semester was to keep up at last semester's heavier pace, but I think I should've just gave myself a little more room. Regardless, there's no time to waste moving towards tomorrow. 

My post-break-up period has really made me reconsider my personal goals and aspirations, but now I finally feel like I have a solid direction going into next year. For 2019, I will press-onward with newfound motivation towards graduation, law school, and anything beyond. Hopefully, along the way I'll find someone to grow with and help me acheive my aspirations.

Thank you to everyone that's supported me throughout the past year, it means a lot. 




Cheers to another year of whatever highs and lows that life brings, 

---Brandon

Comments

Popular Posts